Gerber’s does not charge for e-transfer payments
It's easy to pay for your order online.
Pay with E-transfer
To pay with Interac E-transfer:
1. Log in to your online bank account.
2. Send an e-transfer to email@example.com for the amount of your order or deposit.
3. In the comment field of your e-transfer, please note which order(s) you are paying for.
– Your payment will automatically deposit into our bank account. A security question is not required.
– Interac E-transfers do not always deposit instantly, and in some cases can take an hour or more to appear in our bank account. Please send your e-transfer in good time before arriving to pick up your order.
– Our business name will appear as 1725156 Ontario Ltd.
Pay with Credit Card
2% charge for orders over $1,000 paid with credit card
To pay with Credit Card:
1. Visit the Gerber’s payment portal by clicking here.
2. Fill in your payment amount, as well as your contact name, store location, and credit card information.
3. Click process payment to apply the payment to your credit card.
– The address you enter must match the information linked to your credit card or the transaction will decline.
– Due to credit card processing fees, Gerber’s only accepts credit card for orders under $1,000. If your order is over $1,000 and you are not able to pay with Interac E-transfer, cheque, or debit in store, a 2% credit card processing fee will be charged to your credit card.